Extraordinary Care, Extraordinary Caregivers
We are dedicated to setting best practice benchmarks for home care as we provide competent, compassionate care that surpasses the expectation of our clients, their families, our industry colleagues, and the public in general. We will assist the frail aged to enjoy safe and confident living in their own homes, and sound judgment will prevail as Clients and Caregivers thrive together in an environment of empowerment and creative solutions to the problems arising from the aging process. This mantle and the Golden Heart Mission will result in:
- Happy clients who know they are valued
- Excellent care services marked by continuous quality improvement
- Strategic business and service development that responds to community needs
- Employees who are appreciated and encouraged in their own development
Core Values and Guiding Principles
- We Value Humor – Life can be hard and you may feel that getting old isn’t much fun. We keep things in perspective by finding reasons to celebrate, laugh, and love.
- We Value Respect – We esteem you and hold you in the highest regard. We applaud the immeasurable contributions you have made to society, individually and as a generation. It is a privilege to assist, advocate, and empower you to preserve your dignity.
- We Value Integrity – We embrace the ethics of honesty and transparency by doing the right thing in a work environment where it may seem that nobody is looking.
- We Value Creativity – Imagination gives life to the spirit in us – the day is more fun when your needs are met and problems are solved with intelligent inspiration.
- We Value Empowerment – We advocate for your right to make choices, have a voice, reach potential, enjoy the life you want, and finish well.
- We Value the Extra Mile – We serve with confidence, humility, and loyalty – always “being there” for you even when it requires self-sacrifice.
- We Value the Golden Rule – We seek to exemplify “Golden Hearts” in thought, word, and deed as we treat you and one another as we would like to be treated.
- We Value the Culture of Change – The angst of aging may include diminished health and changing needs. We are motivated to be your positive agents for change, to help manage your transitions peacefully with kindness, compassion, and empathy.
- We Value Clear Communication – We listen to you and communicate with you in a way that brings mutual understanding and ensures your right to choose. We promote clear team communication to bring broad perspectives and enhance seamless care.
- We Value Continuous Quality Improvement – We fulfill the promise of optimum care in an environment where transparent feedback is welcomed and our process reflects effective responses, not defensive reactions. Sound judgment prevails through self-discipline, organized systems, and the cornerstone desire to be better today than we were yesterday.