Welcome to Golden Heart — the home of the Gold Star Caregivers
- A Self Starter
- A Team Player
- A People Person
- Committed to Excellence
- Looking for a Career Path
- A Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant (or above)
- Currently certified in CPR, First Aid, and Food Handling
- Well balanced and flexible in your personal and professional life
- A passionate advocate for the dignity and rights of the frail aged
- A person of integrity who goes the extra mile when no one is looking
- Eager to adhere to Golden Heart Senior Care’s high standards of continuous quality improvement
- Able to exercise sound judgment, maintain a sense of humor, and nurture peace during times of stress
- Competent in supporting all ADL’s including personal and rehab care, home cooking, and household management
- Committed to participate in continuing education including staff in-service and other professional training programs
- Willing to submit to regular Drug Screening & National Fingerprint Background Checks (driving, criminal, sexual assault)
Yes?! Then Golden Heart Senior Care may be the place for you…
Golden Heart Senior Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We operate in compliance with Consumer Rights and Arizona State and Federal regulatory requirements.
Candidates wishing to be considered for employment may apply online right here. Begin by registering as an Applicant, then fill out our secure online application form and questionnaire.
We look forward to reviewing your application!